First TWO book release events!
Mystic Dive, Group Wisdom Share, Book Excerpts and optional potluck
RSVP please by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: Purchase of print or audible book
October 18th Book Release Party at R Gallery and Wine Bar, Boulder
with Dexter Payne and me. (see flyer attached for hours and details)
Musical composition of clarinet, hildegard of bingen and poetry
Book Excerpts, enjoy local art, have food and drink
NO RSVP needed. Come at anytime
Cost: 5.00 (goes towards book if you decide to purchase)
One simple YES can transform your life forever.
Discover the mesmerizing true story where a young Carmelite monastic nun finds herself
at the center of an extraordinary project that inspired countless hearts to contribute their own
gifts of heart, skill, time and resources.
Unveil the secrets of grace, love and insight as you witness Sister Annunciata’s (Kimberly Braun)
life-changing journey filled with twists and turns. From a 17,000 square foot monastery rising
with beauty and strength to the profound beauty of Consciousness taking form,
this captivating story will challenge your perceptions and make you question what’s truly possible.
Join Kimberly as she delves into the essence of human experience, where openness, humanness, and devoted love
pave the way for the miraculous. Miracles in the Naked Light is more than just a book;
it’s a mirror that reflects the Ineffable Source moving through every aspect of life.
Get ready to explore the boundless power of saying YES, and embark on a soul-stirring adventure
that will leave you forever changed.
Are you ready to embrace the Extraordinary?
Open these pages to find out.
Ways YOU can say YES:
1. Be kept in the loop for publication date and events? Join Kimberly’s newsletter
2. Be a reviewer on Amazon in October—email email@example.com
3. Host Kimberly at your center or church, or bring her in for your event or organization
4. Join EssenceTribe and step into the extraordinary exploration of life with others: www.essencetribe.com
5. Have a conversation with Kimberly on your podcast or youtube.
6. Come with your own creative idea, let’s collaborate!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you want to join in the fun!