World Meditation for Happiness Project
Grab your virtual cushion and join others around the world to meditate for Happiness for all that lives and breathes!
Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday. 7pm Mountain time
Click here for more information and to save your spot!
Tantra of Christ
Have you ever wondered how (or if) the person of Jesus, the essence of Christ and the life view of Tantra (NST school) are all teaching us the same path?
In our western world it can be so easy to separate out this schools—to see them from a place of division. Especially given the ways the experience of Christ has been interpreted over the years.
WHAT IF YOU DISCOVERED BOTH PATHS TO BE – AT HEART- ONE?
This event is a three hour experience weaving meditation, inspirational presentation, group practice and partner exercises.
Would you like to book Kimberly for your group? Fill out an inquiry form for more information: click here.
Evening Workshop. Denver Silence: The Awakening of Being and Becoming
In some of the most ancient texts was held a perspective that Silence has a three-fold quality of sound (seen and unseen) to it.
Yet the connotation of silence in our modern world is that it is a moving away from sound, which can leave us feeling uncertain and at times fearful of cultivating the inner resting into Silence.
This immersion will open us to new ways to understand and experience ourselves in Silence. To touch Source at our core and live from that place more consistently in every part of our lives.
Check out all the details: Click here
Scroll to event name under ‘all classes’
Contemplative Retreat of a Lifetime
Visit the monasteries of Teresa and John, July 20 – 29, 2019
This retreat is devoted to your own heart…which will sound into new dimensions of love as Teresa and John guide us.
- Each morning at the hotel. Meditation/gong/chant
Introduction to the poem of the day written by Teresa or John at the site to be visited
- Breakfast enjoyed before departure
- Kimberly will offer at each Carmelite site:
- Immersion into Teresa and John.
- Their life, mystical experiences, culture, history and writings ~ Time of gong, chant and meditation (Teri Wilder on gong)
- Deeper group reflection, partner share and/or guided solitary writing
- Lunch and Dinner on our own with suggestions offered
- Free time and guide for exploring the city
- Each evening at the hotel. Optional Compline as Teresa and John would have celebrated